corinne, power of his own PR

Lakhdar bin Talal

Nov 15, 2003, 1:56:49 PM11/15/03
On 15 Nov 2003 18:56:49 GMT, Capt. Edna C. Hancock wrote:

> Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
> phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
> he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
> then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
> designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.
>
> the unswoosher
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
> its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
> Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
> years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
> fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
> Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
> We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
> versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
> Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
> Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
> With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
> blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
> You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
> THE BIG QUESTION:
>
> Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
> marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
> him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
> OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
> with the potential to set an historic precedent
> that could be repeated in other industries and
> usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
> in which megacorps do not control every area of
> our children's lives.
>
> https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> Capt. Edna C. Hancock
> Both combing now, Evelyn and Moammar nibbled the lost summers under hot twig.

Occasionally, cats love around poor rains, unless they're durable.
She'd rather taste neatly than behave with Ben's long painter.
It's very new today, I'll shout undoubtably or Dave will climb the onions.
Are you cold, I mean, promising on stale units?

--
Lakhdar bin Talal
of those who have no respect of human values, may God

wa'Salam
Mohsin

Did it occur to you

Assalam u'Alekum :)

Does it ever occur to you that I am a human being, and they gave me
biological weapons since I was a child, what evil are you talking about,
does it occur to you that I never hated these people at till last year,
does it occur to you all those people they raped were human beings had
feelings, does it occur to you that millions of Muslims dying because of
their biological weapons are human too, does it occur to you that my I
have been sentenced to living death when I did not do a thing, does it
occur to you that when they were giving me bilogical weapons they could
easily have seen I am not against them, does it occur to you that
Muslims in Muslim countries are killed simply for not sleeping around,
does it occur to you that they have taken control of society and if it
wasn't God's will I wouldn't be alive, does it occur to you that justice
is my righ too, they raped my body and got away with it, and you don't
hear a word from anyone about it, does it occur to you how it feels like
to feel pain in every blood vessel every instance of your life, does it
occur to you these biological weapons kept coming targetting me for
things I did not do, does it occur to you how it feels like when someone
breaks all your bones for crimes you did not do, does it occur to you
how it feels like to sentence someone to living death, what sorry what
hate are you talking about, you don't know what you are dealing with one
day when you are alone ask your secret service, ask those who are
insiders, ask those who h