DEC 4000 & VT-320 terminals for sale

Mark Samwick

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
I have a client that has a DEC 4000 Model 90A system for sale. It
includes two 1GB hard drives, a TK50 tape drive, support modem, 8-port
terminal, VMS software with 15-user license, four Digital VT-320
terminals and two Monarch belt printers. System was purchased in 1995
and then only used a few months (software developer went out of
business before the total system was installed!). Equipment appears
to be in fine shape, but they've moved on to a Novell LAN, so it's
just been sitting in a corner of the employee lunchroom! The system
cost my client over $30K in 1995, but they'll consider any reasonable
offer. System is located in Wallace, North Carolina.

Contact me if you are interested and I'll introduce any offers
directly to my client for his follow through contact.

Mark Samwick, CNE
Client Services Manager/V.P.
Walsh Computer Systems
1010 South 16th Street