WORK AT HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER! MUST READ!

Express400

Dec 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/19/95
Thank you for your interest in this amazing opportunity!
In September 1995, I came across this new money making program and I
decided to try it because the initial investment was only $20 and I
realized
how profitable this program really is. Since then, I have received
$14,000!

All I ever did to get this $14,000 was give away the program to 5
different
people. If you decide to work this program as well, all you will need to
invest is $20 and this investment goes to 4 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

Please DO NOT confuse this with an illegal chain letter! This is a legal
Multi-Level Marketing Software that is designed to make you big money! If
this interests you, please PRINT OUT this document and follow the
instructions below. I usually charge $19.95 - $49.95 for this program, but
know that you are serious about earning additional income from home, so I
will give you the program for FREE! At least take a look at it! You have
absolutely nothing to lose! All I ask for is $5 to cover the cost of
printing, computer disks and mailing this package to you. This is your
chance
to earn great profit from the comfort of your own home. I hope you
understand
how great and profitable this system is and order the program right away!

Sincerely,

Maksim Obolnikov. EMail: Expre...@aol.com

Cut here ---------------------------------------------02------------------
THIS IS A RISK-FREE OPPORTUNITY! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT TODAY!
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AND SEND IT ALONG WITH $5 TO YOUR AGENT.

I am enclosing $5 to cover the cost of the package:
CASH ___ CHECK ___ MONEY ORDER ___

Make checks and money orders payable to your agent:
Maksim Obolnikov.
P.O. Box 210628
San Francisco, CA 94121