! Sample group containing news about the Mideast

The ClariNet Editors

Oct 25, 2004, 4:33:00 AM10/25/04
Logo [Oct 25] YellowBrix story from The ClariNet Editors

! Sample group containing news about the Mideast

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 4:33:00 EDT

ClariNet provides a special sample group which is open to the general public. This sample group contains news from one of our Four Star newsgroups. The subject of the sample group is changed on a regular basis to give potential ClariNet readers a chance to look at our product.

The sample group currently receives news from the group

clari.world.mideast.palestine.

For more information about our news, please visit our web site at http://www.clari.net/.

The ClariNet Team

bottom [Oct 25] Icon [Oct 25]