! Sample group containing news about the Mideast

The ClariNet Editors

Aug 23, 2004, 4:33:00 AM8/23/04

ClariNet provides a special sample group which is open to the
general public. This sample group contains news from one of our Four
Star newsgroups. The subject of the sample group is changed on a
regular basis to give potential ClariNet readers a chance to look at
our product.
The sample group currently receives news from the group
clari.world.mideast.palestine.
For more information about our news, please visit our web site at
http://www.clari.net/.

The ClariNet Team

The ClariNet Editors

Aug 30, 2004, 4:33:01 AM8/30/04