Re: GOP wants "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops"

Chris Gunn

Aug 17, 2009, 10:32:30 AM8/17/09
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:03:20 -0600, "Sanders Kaufman" wrote:

>The latest demand Republicans are making for Healthcare reform is to
>outsource the government plan to insurance companies.
>They say we should call them "Non-Profit Insurance Co-Ops".

Howdy Folks,

I am 70 years old and very healthy. I do not use Medicare and don't need
to. I do not pay any health insurance. I have an excellent life insurance
policy that earns interest every year. The monthly Medicare payments are
more than my insurance payments. If I need expensive health care, my
insuance polity has more than sufficient cash value to cover it.

It is up to the individual and families to protect themselves against all
emergencies. If they don't look after themselves, they cannot ethically
expect anyone else to do it for them.

Any government or large institution is the last place you want to trust for
your health and happiness. Your health and liberty is your personal
responsibility. If you prefer to be a helpless sheep, that is the best
treatment you can expect.

Please visit http://fixbadlaws.com and click the ARTICLES button. You'll
find a nice collection of videos that are well worth watching.

Thanks, Chris www.bizynet.com and www.bizycart.com
BIZynet Coordinator cg...@bizynet.com - (575) 586-1225
Moderator of biz.ecommerce, biz.general, biz.marketplace.discussion,
biz.marketplace.web-design, biz.marketplace.international & others