Are [To Do]s in progress? / 未実装の箇所について進展ありますでしょうか?

Hugo Clarke

Jul 21, 2021, 3:21:46 PM7/21/21
to BiwaScheme
Hi / お疲れ様です

BiwaScheme is helping me learn Scheme but I couldn't use [quotient] and realised many parts are yet to be implemented.
私はBiwaSchemeでSchemeを学んでいますが、[quotient]など未実装の箇所があることに気づきました。

Are these parts in progress and are you receiving enough support from the community?
上記の対応は進行中でしょうか?また、コミュニティーから十分なサポートを得られていますでしょうか?

Thank you so much for your work.
素晴らしいツールの開発、誠に有難うございます。

Hugo

Yutaka Hara

Jul 25, 2021, 11:24:07 PM7/25/21
to biwas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Though BiwaScheme aims to be R7RS-small compliant, todos such as `quotient` have lower priority
than major missing features like hygienic macro or library system. Pull requests are always welcome.
Or please make a github issue for lacking functions you want to use and they will get higher priority.

2021年7月22日(木) 4:21 Hugo Clarke <realsh...@gmail.com>:

原 悠
Yutaka HARA

Hugo Clarke

Jul 26, 2021, 3:05:41 AM7/26/21
to BiwaScheme
Thank you so much for your reply.

I did not realise you are still busy working on BiwaScheme.

Sorry to disturb you. I'm excited for the future of BiwaScheme!

Hugo