JavaScript class interop

Mark Friedman

Oct 25, 2022, 5:50:30 PM10/25/22
to BiwaS...@googlegroups.com
Is there a convenient way in BiwaScheme to create a class that extends an existing JavaScript class and to define or override methods for that new class?  I didn't see anything in the reference doc but thought I'd ask in case I missed something.

Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Yutaka Hara

Oct 27, 2022, 11:13:35 AM10/27/22
to biwas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

2022年10月26日(水) 6:50 Mark Friedman <mark.f...@gmail.com>:
Is there a convenient way in BiwaScheme to create a class that extends an existing JavaScript class and to define or override methods for that new class?  I didn't see anything in the reference doc but thought I'd ask in case I missed something.

In Scheme level, no; there is no API to define a JavaScript class.

In JavaScript level, biwa once had its own class system but it is replaced with ES6 classes now.

--
Yutaka HARA