String contains an invalid character

Amirouche Boubekki

Nov 13, 2021, 10:06:41 AM11/13/21
to BiwaScheme
I am trying to port my scheme comparator to biwascheme but I struggle.

I have the following:

  String contains an invalid character

I have attached the implementation with this message.

Any help appreciated.
main.scm
index.html

Yutaka Hara

Nov 19, 2021, 1:48:12 AM11/19/21
to biwas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

2021年11月14日(日) 0:06 Amirouche Boubekki <amirouche...@gmail.com>:

Attached screenshot is what I got with biwascheme-0.7.4.js. Is this the same error as yours?
--
Yutaka HARA
スクリーンショット 2021-11-19 15.46.21.png

Amirouche Boubekki

Nov 20, 2021, 2:19:53 AM11/20/21
to biwas...@googlegroups.com
I had a different error.

I figured that at least with the way preactjs is packaged, I need
first to retrieve the js function with biwascheme `js-eval`, then use
biwascheme `js-call` to call that function, example:

(define h (js-eval "preact.h"))
(define component (js-call h "h1" (js-new "Object") "hello schemers"))

So there are no problems anymore. I attached all the files to this
message (except biwascheme.js (because Google does not let me attach
it)).

Thanks.

(note: I am also investigating chicken's spock)
index.html
main.scm