Re: Just a nightly build!

luis montes

Mar 21, 2013, 7:01:27 PM3/21/13
to bit...@googlegroups.com
But you don't have to put them in the same subdirectory inside the temporary directory. Or am I missing something?

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:54:56 PM UTC-7, Leandro Medina wrote:
Hi guys. I'm trying to make a nigthly build script or recipe for the system I'm working. The system has several modules in different SVN branches. I'm using svn+track+scon packages.

I tried making a recipe with one build step for each project but it end up in the begining of the second module because bitten uses the same temporal directory for both projects. I tried too deleting the content of temporal source folder after each build, but I had problems with some PostSharp files and it failed too.

Someone did something similar?. Just a nightly build!

Best Regards!