sh:exec command in background

alvaro....@polartech.es

May 9, 2014, 8:46:40 AM5/9/14
to bit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we are using bitten for continuous integration with some C# .NET projects on a Windows machine.

I want to run a development web server (UltiDev Web Server) to run some unit tests, but when using the <sh:exec ...> this command waits until the web server process is finished. Is it possible to run the process in the background? I will kill the process using the "taskkill" command after the unit tests are run.

Any help?

Thanks very much.

Simon Cross

May 10, 2014, 6:38:23 AM5/10/14
to bit...@googlegroups.com
I think the easiest solution is to write a batch file that launches
the web server in the background and then have sh:exec call the batch
script.

Caveat: I'm not a Windows developer.