Invalid Repository Path: "osdk_proj10" does not exist within the "(default)" repository.

bh...@etri.re.kr

Jul 6, 2011, 9:18:49 PM7/6/11
to Bitten
Hi

I have question about add build configuration in multiple repository
environment.
Of course, trac version is 0.12.

When adding build configuration for non-default repository.
Why path infomation is default repository ?
I think the path value is full directory path which defined in
repository control such as /prj/​osdk/​repos/​osdk_proj10/trunk

Thanks in advance.
BH Yae.

luis montes

Mar 22, 2013, 8:32:01 PM3/22/13
to bit...@googlegroups.com
I know this ticket is really old, but just in case somebody else stumbles into this, as I did. There is a patch, that I don't think has been applied to trunk as of today, to bitten to allow multiple repositories, you can look here for it.