Hi, I am the director of Aldea in Bergen

camer...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 8:03:07 AM4/12/18
to Bitraf
Hello! I am the director of a new incubator/makerspace based in Bergen called Aldea. Firstly, I would like to say hi to the BItraf community and wonder if there was someone there I could talk to about your site? We just installed our shopbot and I was told that Bitraf is reselling bits is that true?

Thomas Winther

Apr 12, 2018, 1:16:34 PM4/12/18
to Bitraf
Hi there :-)

You could talk to me, both regarding our site and the reselling of milling bits. It's actually me doing the reselling, not Bitraf.

I'm not a big fan of Google groups, so maybe we can arrange things by mail? Drop me a note: thomas.winther (at) gmail.com

Thomas Winther (general manager of Bitraf)