new to Oslo

Yanwu Guo

May 17, 2018, 6:14:18 AM5/17/18
to Bitraf
Hi all,
I'm going to move from Basel to Oslo to start my job in UiO in July 2018. I'm really glad to find Bitraf to continue my open source project picoDNA.com which is a low-cost USB powered PCR machine.
And I'm looking for a short term apartment to rent from end of June to 7th August. Any help will be appreciated.
Best,
Yanwu Guo

Yanwu Guo

May 17, 2018, 7:19:05 AM5/17/18
to Bitraf
Forgot to mention, I have a family with 3 babies, so we need an apartment with 2-3 bedrooms from end of June to 7th August. Thanks.

Daniel Flehner Heen

May 18, 2018, 3:27:10 AM5/18/18
to Yanwu Guo, Bitraf
Welcome Yanwu!

I don't know of any apartments at the moment, but will keep my ears open.

--
Du har mottatt denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «Bitraf».

-Daniel

Christina Lewis

May 18, 2018, 6:21:01 AM5/18/18
to Bitraf
Hello, that is very exiting that you are working on open PCR! You should get in contact with our other bio engineer members.  you can look for place to stay at https://hybel.no/bolig-til-leie/oslo/ you should be able to filter by some requirements.

Yanwu Guo

May 19, 2018, 3:12:33 PM5/19/18
to Bitraf
Thanks! Daniel
Best

Hvis du vil avslutte abonnementet på denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-post fra den, kan du sende en e-post til bitraf+un...@googlegroups.com.
Gå til denne gruppen på https://groups.google.com/group/bitraf.
Gå til https://groups.google.com/d/optout for å se flere alternativer.

--
-Daniel

Yanwu Guo

May 19, 2018, 3:13:35 PM5/19/18
to Bitraf
Thanks Christina, the hybel.no is really helpful. Best

Yanwu Guo

May 29, 2018, 9:43:20 AM5/29/18
to Bitraf
Hi guys,
thank you very much for your help, and I got one apartment for short term.
Hope will join you at Bitraf soon.
Best
Yanwu