Fixing old flash(blitz)

dino.r...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 5:42:36 AM5/31/16
to Bitraf
I need help with fixing my old flash(blitz). One electronic element on the board is loose and it needs to be fixed. I'm not so good with soldering, and specially not in this precision :)

I will appreciate if someone here can help me or point me where I can fix this in Oslo.

This is a picture of peace that need to be fixed: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Ot0Ymqb5o4TndtSkgwVWM3Y2M

And these are two connectors that need soldering: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Ot0Ymqb5o4Zk5SdmZWY0M0UHc and https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Ot0Ymqb5o4X1lBOW1SOFJ4eUU

Tnx for any info on this.

--Dino

Daniel Flehner Heen

May 31, 2016, 5:47:56 AM5/31/16
to dino.r...@gmail.com, Bitraf
Hi, Dino!

Come by Bitraf at Pløens gate 4 on a thursday evening. We have solder stations with magnifying lamps that will help you do the job. If I understand the images correctly it seem like a part that should solder on quite easily. There are always people who can help you get started.

-Daniel

--
Du mottar denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «Bitraf».
Hvis du vil avslutte abonnementet på denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-post fra den, kan du sende en e-post til bitraf+un...@googlegroups.com.

Dino Rastoder

May 31, 2016, 6:24:18 AM5/31/16
to Bitraf, dino.r...@gmail.com