How can i get the result of clicks for each customers?

Kyoungmi Oh

Dec 14, 2017, 12:29:00 PM12/14/17
to Bitly API
Hi

I'm going to start using Bitly API to marketing execution.
We'll send SMS with short url which includes personalized url.
Can I get the click result not summarized information but personal level?

And also, I want to get the device OS information for each personal?

Please feedback to me

Regards,

Lucy.

Peter Herndon

Dec 14, 2017, 1:37:01 PM12/14/17
to Bitly API
Hi Lucy,

Our paid product allows access to our data stream (http://dev.bitly.com/nsq.html). The data stream consists of JSON messages sent in near-real-time, one per click, with the structure and data in each message you see in the documentation.

Regards,

---Peter

Peter Herndon
Sr. Backend Engineer
@Bitly

gmcus...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 12:00:24 PM1/18/18
to Bitly API
HI Peter.

is ther any API to get customer os information such as ios, android ??
I'm not enterprise user, is it need to upgrade to it ?

2017년 12월 15일 금요일 오전 3시 37분 1초 UTC+9, Peter Herndon 님의 말:

gmcus...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 12:00:24 PM1/18/18
to Bitly API
Hi Peter.

We've integrated bitly API to get personal click data, but not find any solution to get os information of customer who click bitly links.
Would you let me know any API or how to get os information through bitly API ?
If necessary to upgrade to enterprise, let me know how to do it.
I click upgrade to enterprise button on app.bitly.com , but it jusy says will be in touch soon, not reach me yet.

Regards,
SJ