Salesforce Bitly Integration issues

Parth Vasani

Sep 21, 2016, 4:51:09 PM9/21/16
to Bitly API
Hello All,

I'm finding hard time getting client_id and client_secret for a parameter string using OAuth 2 which is supported by Bitly. Can anyone of you help me here. I'm using the trial account to integrate Salesforce with bitly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Parth Vasani

Peter Herndon

Sep 21, 2016, 5:03:07 PM9/21/16
to Bitly API
Hi Parth,

Our main documentation for our OAuth2 flow is at http://dev.bitly.com/authentication.html, which has a pointer to http://bitly.com/a/oauth_apps, where you will both register your OAuth app and be able to view its client_id and client_secret. There is no API endpoint for obtaining the client_id or client_secret.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

---Peter

Peter Herndon
Sr. Application Engineer