Bitly API Daily Limits

NAyAN Jain

Nov 11, 2016, 9:08:36 AM11/11/16
to Bitly API
I cannot find the daily limits for the different endpoints. Can anyone help me in this ?

Peter Herndon

Nov 14, 2016, 11:11:40 AM11/14/16
to Bitly API
Hi Nayan,

We do not publish our rate limits, since they vary from endpoint to endpoint and per account. We have limits on the number of calls to an endpoint per hour and per minute, and a limit on the number of new shortened URLs via /v3/shorten per month. If you have questions regarding your usage of specific endpoints, send us an email at api at bitly dot com, and we will be happy to discuss your individual situation.

Regards,

---Peter

Peter Herndon
Sr. Application Engineer