Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

EW

não lida,
14 de dez. de 2017, 12:29:0014/12/2017
para Bitly API
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I am a small business owner (not an enterprise user). I created a bitly, then shortened/customized the "back end."   It used to work, but now it doesn't.  I need help!  This is preventing me from advertising the products I have for sale on Amazon, with a short link.

Here is the bitly (that used to link directly to the same page above):  http://amzn.to/MindfulTees

Of course I can't edit this now because the customization/source link is permanently connected.

Strangely... I have a second bitly, going to a different Amazon page, that DOES still work - I did not customize the backend of that one.  Here is the working bitly.

Can you please advise and help?
Thanks.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor