Customize Short URL

Anhita kumar

Oct 5, 2017, 3:07:49 PM10/5/17
to Bitly API
Hi

I like to customize the short URL created through the /v3/shorten

I am unable to find any API that supports to edit the short URL name and save.

Example : Created one short URL "bit.ly/2yeFSUs" through API call. Like to modify the same to bit.ly/partysarees9991

Can some one guide me what API call i should use?.   I could see this feature is available in bit.ly browser (chrome)  added on, i believe the add on uses some API call to do that.

Thanks
Anhita

Sean O'Connor

Oct 5, 2017, 3:29:41 PM10/5/17
to bitly API
Hello Anhita,

We do have an API for customizing bitlinks, but it is only available to customers on our enterprise product.

You can check out the documentation for the relevant endpoint at http://dev.bitly.com/links.html#v3_user_save_custom_domain_keyword.

If you would be interested in our enterprise product, let me know and I can connect you with the folks on our sales team.

Thanks!

Sean O'Connor
Director of Application Engineering, Bitly
Twitter | Facebook | Github
@theSeanOC

--
You are subscribed to the Bitly API discussion group.
for API Documentation visit http://dev.bitly.com/