Request for Born Digital Access Documentation

Brian Dietz

May 17, 2021, 11:37:03 AMMay 17
to BitCurator Users
The DLF Born-Digital Access Working Group (BDAWG) invites you to share your institution’s work on providing access to born-digital materials by adding links to or uploading files of your policies and procedures to this brief form by June 15, 2021.  We’ll make this snapshot of current documentation about how repositories are providing access to born-digital archival collection materials freely available as part of our BDAWG’s larger, open efforts.  The finished product will contain links to submitted documentation and provide a sortable and centralized means of finding information on born-digital access practices among peers.  We promise it won’t take long to submit your documentation, and contributing is a great way to help your colleagues. Please send any questions or comments by email to Lara Friedman-Shedlov: ld...@umn.edu

Thank you!

BDAWG Access Documentation sub-team