--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BitCurator Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bitcurator-use...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bitcurator-users/342e28a2-e77e-4792-aaad-af8c5ac90c09n%40googlegroups.com.
Hi Lara,
I prefer to generate sha256 because that’s what our Archivematica instance uses. Though the checksums are in the copy log, it’s nice to have a separate checksum file that I can then reuse to check the files once they’ve been copied locally – in the directory where the downloaded files are: sha256sum --check /home/rclone/checksum.txt > /home/rclone/checksumCheckOutput.txt
Not sure I will keep the output of the checksum checking, it’s rather just a step to make sure nothing when wrong when copying from A to B
I forgot to add the --download flag in my previous hashsum command. It should read:
rclone hashsum sha256 sharepoint:folderName --download --output-file /home/rclone/checksum.txt
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BitCurator Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/bitcurator-users/ZRXNrTtirc8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
bitcurator-use...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bitcurator-users/CAKWpb_Zf%3DUvN%3DcPx-dixh1xWaPyaRY5GkFeSYMsL8gYsHkqPUQ%40mail.gmail.com.
[EXTERNAL]
Oh thanks Shelly! I missed the ‘check’ option in my initial reading of the docs. I will give that a try.
I’m not sure whether the -M (for metadata) flag is necessary when copying from Sharepoint, but I figure might as well include it? I’m a bit unclear about what metadata exactly it preserves. If anyone else knows, please chime in!
Thanks,
-Emily
From: bitcurat...@googlegroups.com <bitcurat...@googlegroups.com>
On Behalf Of Shelly Black
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2026 4:03 PM
To: bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: rclone logging commands
|
You don't often get email from syb...@unm.edu. Learn why this is important |
rclone lsf --csv --format ptm -R --files-only --drive-show-all-gdocs --metadata-include "vnd.google-apps.*" googledrive:"folder" > /path/to/export/orig_in_gdrive_formats.csv