BitCurator-2.0.10.iso still availbale

Frans Neggers

Nov 21, 2022, 8:25:42 AM11/21/22
to BitCurator Users
Due to malfunctioning I have to reinstall my BitCurator PC. Is  BitCurator-2.0.10.iso still availbale somewhere? It is not available anymore on the BitCurator Website. Or is it avisable to install the current release? For the  BitCurator 4.x.x release installation I don't see any iso file, only the documentation on GitHub. How can I best proceed?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Frans

co...@digitalsleuth.ca

Nov 21, 2022, 7:10:49 PM11/21/22
to BitCurator Users
Hi Frans,

You can install Ubuntu 20.04 or 22.04 on your PC, then use the instructions provided in the BitCurator Quickstart guide (which you've referenced above) on page 11 (Step 2: Deploy BitCurator in Ubuntu 22.04LTS). That will get you up and running quickly.
Additionally, this can also be completed within a Virtual Machine of your choice, and the instructions above will walk you through how to do that with VirtualBox.