BitCurator Users Forum 2020 - Registration Closing Soon!

Hannah Ballard

Sep 22, 2020, 11:41:02 AM9/22/20
to BitCurator Users

Hello!

Registration for the BitCurator Users Forum 2020 closes on October 2, 2020!

We are proud to offer registration for BUF20 at a sliding scale starting at $0.  This year's Forum features four days of programming. Sessions will be non-concurrent (single-stream) and will run live starting at 11am ET. Each day will include a variety of opportunities for engagement including workshops, lightning talks, and themed sessions on Scalability and Automation, Access, and Imaging. We also have a few special sessions this year! We’ll do a rerun of our popular “Great Question!” session where attendees can ask anonymous questions in an open forum, and two Birds Of A Feather sessions for BIPOC and Students and New Professionals.

Register via Eventbrite:  https://bitcuratorusersforum2020.eventbrite.com.

With best wishes,

Hannah