Provide feedback on BitCurator Users Forum 2021 by Fri. Oct. 30!

Jessica Farrell

Oct 27, 2021, 10:57:55 AM10/27/21
to b...@educopia.org, bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Dear BitCurator community,

It was wonderful to see so many of you at the BitCurator Users Forum earlier this month. I am so proud of the community for putting together such a fabulous event, cultivating a fun and accessible space, bringing amazing speakers and stories to the table, and thankful that so many participants stayed engaged over four days on Zoom. Y'all are so much fun to be in a zoom chat with!

We strive to improve the Forum each year. We can't do that without your feedback! If you attended any part of the BitCurator Users Forum or the BitCuratorEdu Educators Summit, please fill out this survey by Friday! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NXSPFM9

Cheers,
Jess

--
Jess Farrell | she/her/hers