Happy holidays from Yoni Assia

Yoni Assia

Dec 24, 2018, 9:00:34 AM12/24/18
to bitc...@googlegroups.com

Wishing you a happy and profitable new year
View Online

eToro

Dear friends,

In 2018, eToro reached record highs, including the launch of our CannabisCare CopyPortfolio, along with many other new exciting CopyPortfolios. We are also expanding into the US market, have introduced new stocks and cryptocurrencies, and released the eToro Wallet for digital assets, which enables our clients to send and receive cryptoassets globally.

While we saw a crypto bear market in 2018, and stock markets are stressful going into 2019, we hope to have a green year.

May this year bring you prosperity, joy and success.

All the best,

Yoni Assia, eToro CEO

eToro

To edit your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here