Coloredcoins Multibit - Help needed testing

Rotem Lev

Aug 5, 2014, 3:43:02 PM8/5/14
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

There is a stable version 0.1.1 of the multibit coloredcoins and Irdis project, this enables people to :

1. Switch modes testnet / mainnet.
2. Create assets
3. Issue assets you have created (key required from create asset)
4. Offer a trade asset for another asset or asset to / from btc
5. Accept offers if your wallet has the color
6. Add a specific asset / color to a wallet.

What you need to install is :

1. Multibit color you can download the source or via the installer
   Multibit fork can be found at https://github.com/rottev/multibit, you can bulid it, or just download the installer from the /target directory and just install it
2. Message server (if you used the windows installer then you can skip this step)
    Go to your multibit install directory and open a Messages directory uder it.
3. Bitmessage - downlaod bitmessage from https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page
    After installing it go to the settings directory where the keys.dat is stored and replace that file with https://github.com/owlen/iridis/blob/master/message/keys.dat

As always keep in mid that this project is in its early stages and things might not work as intended, make sure to work use the preferences to work in testnet, and help us
test this version,

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
   Rotem.

Flavien

Aug 5, 2014, 6:21:59 PM8/5/14
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Nice work!

Is that compatible with open assets?

Rotem Lev

Aug 6, 2014, 11:00:14 AM8/6/14
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Not at the moment, the color kernel and assets are inside the Multibit itself though there is an external jsonrpc server already written and once we move to work with it then every other coloring / asset scheme will be interchangeable.

So we will just need a server that supports the open assets.

Rotem.

בתאריך יום רביעי, 6 באוגוסט 2014 01:21:59 UTC+3, מאת Flavien:

cyberdexter

Mar 4, 2015, 7:13:27 PM3/4/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome!

Are you planning on putting up your own server to support open assets? If not, we already have a btc daemon that utilizes colorcore. A wallet for open assets is so badly needed.