Is it possible to send full transaction from Wallet A to Wallet B without network fee if both wallets are on my servers and i have full access for them ?

Arsen Sench

Mar 6, 2023, 3:02:44 PM3/6/23
to bitcoinj
Situation is like this.

I have Wallet A and Wallet B. Both are created with bitcoinJ and files for both wallets are hosted on my server. I have all kinds of keys for both wallets.

Lets assume both wallets have 1 address.

What i want is to transfer from Wallet A Address to Wallet B Address without paying any kind of fee.

1) Is it possible at all in BTC network ?
2) Is it possible via bitcoinJ library ?

If yes can you please give me an example. Will be very thankful.

Alex Gomez Perez

May 17, 2024, 4:29:33 PMMay 17
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Yes