Insufficient funds

Silvano Maffeis

Apr 6, 2022, 6:46:16 AM4/6/22
to bitcoinj
Hi. I did an experiment and transfered BTC (only a minimal amount), from Coinbase to the bitcoinj wallet (org.bitcoinj.tools.WalletTool).

When I dump the wallet, the situation is as follows:

Wallet
Balances:
  0.0002 BTC ESTIMATED
  0.0002 BTC AVAILABLE
  0.0002 BTC ESTIMATED_SPENDABLE
  0.0002 BTC AVAILABLE_SPENDABLE
Transactions:
  0 pending
  2 unspent
  0 spent
  0 dead

However, when I'm trying to send 0.0002 (or even 0.0001) to my Coinbase wallet address, then I'm getting the error

Insufficient funds: have 0.0002 BTC

I'm passing the arguments "send --output=<addr>:0.00001" to WalletTool.

Any suggestions how I can transfer the bunds back to Coinbase?

Silvano

googl...@schildbach.de

Apr 6, 2022, 7:10:13 AM4/6/22
to bitcoinj
This is most likely due to network fee. Try adding `--fee-sat-per-vbyte=1` for a minimum fee, and/or send the entire wallet (which helps keep the transaction size small because it avoids change) using `--output=<addr>:ALL`.