BitCoinJ 0.5.2

Andreas Schildbach

Jul 11, 2012, 6:23:17 AM7/11/12
to bitcoinj...@googlegroups.com
I'm proud to announce the release of BitCoinJ 0.5.2. Source and binaries
have been uploaded to

http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinj/downloads/list

and our Maven repository at

http://nexus.bitcoinj.org

For those of you tracking git, just sync your copy to the latest
release-0.5:

http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinj/source/list?name=release-0.5

List of notable changes:

Test and fix transactions in multiple chains going the other way
(appears in side chain first, then best)

Fix a bug that could cause inconsistent wallets. When a side chain block
contains the same transactions as the best chain, we incorrectly
inserted into the inactive map, triggering assertion failures. Resolves
issue 202.

Another attempt to fix Windows. Resolves issue 200.

Throw away messages until version negotiation is complete rather than
throwing an exception. There's a bug in Satoshis code (bug 1436) that
can cause alerts to be relayed before nego finishes.