bitcoinj 0.16.3

Andreas Schildbach

Jun 25, 2024, 2:51:48 PM (7 days ago) Jun 25
to bitcoinj...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce the release of bitcoinj 0.16.3, a bug fix and
maintenance update to the Java implementation of the Bitcoin protocol.

This release fixes a bug that prevents blockchain sync of mainnet blocks
849,138 and beyond.

For a thorough list of changes, have a look at the release notes [1] and
the git log [2].

As always, the v0.16.3 release tag is signed with my's GPG key [3]. The
pre-built jars can be fetched from the Maven Central repository [4].
Those artifacts are signed with my key as well.

[1] https://bitcoinj.org/release-notes#version-0163
[2] https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/commits/release-0.16
[3] https://bitcoin.org/andreas_schildbach.asc
[4] https://bitcoinj.org/using-maven