bitcoinj 0.13.2

Andreas Schildbach

Aug 6, 2015, 3:47:30 AM8/6/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com, bitcoinj...@googlegroups.com

Mike Hearn

Aug 7, 2015, 11:22:22 AM8/7/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com, bitcoinj...@googlegroups.com
Yes if you can make a reproducible test case that'd help a lot.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Jameson Lopp <jameso...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have there been any changes that could have affected the guarantee that all transactions should be received from blocks before "reorganize()" is called?

I'm upgrading from 0.12.2 to 0.13.2 and unfortunately my regression test suite is failing. It appears that the problem is that 0.13.2 is (on rare occasion) not receiving all of the transactions from the best chain and side chain blocks before reorganize() is called, which is resulting in my reorganization logic failing critically and completely breaking my blockchain indexing service.

I'm happy to provide my regtest bash scripts if you think it will help.

- Jameson