Mining Bitcoin XT

Andrei Craciun

Jan 22, 2016, 6:12:09 AM1/22/16
to bitcoin-xt
 I want to mine these new coin but I do not know how to start mining whit my computer. Any Help is useful. I need to know when mining program for CPU GPU mining will be available for Linux.

Ivan Brightly

Jan 22, 2016, 8:02:17 AM1/22/16
to bitco...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrei,
  1. This is a bit off-topic for this mailing list and I'm not sure what Mike H's intentions are for the mailing list now that he's stepped back from maintaining Bitcoin XT
  2. Mining Bitcoin on a computer is nigh impossible these days given the advance of ASICs. If you want to learn how mining works, get a cheap miner such as an Antminer S3 off eBay for $100.
  3. Mining solo is essentially a non-starter unless you are investing $millions. Pick a pool such as P2Pool or Slush, both of which are supportive of XT and now Classic.

Best of luck!
Ivan

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Andrei Craciun <duken...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I want to mine these new coin but I do not know how to start mining whit my computer. Any Help is useful. I need to know when mining program for CPU GPU mining will be available for Linux.

Ositadimma Egeonu

Aug 25, 2017, 6:02:09 AM8/25/17
to bitcoin-xt
Here you can mine the best performing digital assets https://goo.gl/G9ZNZA
Buy any https://goo.gl/bQMCHz

Andrei Craciun

Oct 12, 2017, 2:37:39 AM10/12/17
to bitcoin-xt

Yes I know a loot of cloud mining services. Not very interested. I prefer to mine an bitcoin fork.