Urgent - Bitcoin XT Release 0.11.0-G1

Tom Harding

Aug 20, 2017, 1:32:00 AM8/20/17
to bitcoin-xt
We've released Bitcoin XT version 0.11.0-G1, a critical update for
Bitcoin XT Release G - Bitcoin Cash.

A bug that caused a crash upon difficulty retarget in the special case
following the interval containing the UAHF fork on the Bitcoin Cash
network has been fixed.

This bug is related to Bitcoin XT BIP100 support and does NOT affect any
other Bitcoin Cash client implementation.

You are advised to deploy the fix as soon as possible.  If you
experienced a crash, we recommend restarting after the fixed software is
in place.  Your system should operate normally.

To review and download the updated source code, please see

https://github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt/releases

Binaries are now being created and will be posted as soon as complete
and verified.

0x412A8FDF.asc
signature.asc

Leonardo Quintela

Sep 19, 2017, 8:05:28 AM9/19/17
to bitcoin-xt
Bom dia!

No entanto, meus BCC não aparecem na carteira. Há um atraso. A rede está sincronizando. Atraso de uns 5 anos...

Como proceder?

Att.

Leonardo Quintela