bitcoind does not see incoming transaction that spends unconfirmed output

Daniel Houška

Dec 21, 2016, 5:49:40 AM12/21/16
to bitcoin-xt
Wee run bitcoin payment gateway. Each invoice has expiry period and sometimes we do not see broadcasted transaction that spends unconfirmed output.
Is there a solution? We need to see all broadcasts that are related to our addresses in our wallet.

Seccond issue.
In 99.99 % cases we see the broadcast. We require 1-2 confirmations before we credit payment to the merchant, however sometimes the transaction disappears.
Even if we call
listtransactions
  bitcoind does not see it. But the transaction has confirmation on the blockchain.

Would increasing Mempool help? It seems the transaction is somehow pruned or simply dissapear.
Looking for the solution.

Thank you for your help.
Daniel