Bitcoin Mini-Meetup Zurich - Monday, June 4th

Stefan Thomas

Jun 2, 2012, 4:01:34 AM6/2/12
to bitcoin-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends of Bitcoin,

The next Swiss Bitcoin meetup is scheduled to happen very soon, namely:

Date: Monday, 4th June 2012
Time: 6:00pm
Location: Oliver Twist Pub Zurich

Special Guest: Pieter Wuille from the core Bitcoin development team will be attending,

Due to the short notice and the unusual date (we usually meet on Saturdays), I'm going to call this a mini meetup. This is a rare chance to meet one of Bitcoin's most active developers, so stop by if you can! Depending on how many people attend we're either going to have another "official" Zurich meetup some time in June/July or skip straight to the next Geneva meetup. Feel free to let me know what you guys want.

Cheers,

Stefan Thomas
We Use Coins

Mobile: +41 79 670 4895