Bitcoin Meetup Zurich - Saturday, July 7th

Stefan Thomas

Jun 20, 2012, 3:04:38 AM6/20/12
to bitcoin-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends of Bitcoin,

The mini-meetup in early June was a great success, we all had a fantastic time with Pieter Wuille from the core dev team! However, because of the short notice a lot of folks couldn't come so as promised we decided to roll back the tapes and schedule another one in July. After this our next gathering will be in Geneva, presumably in August.

Date: Saturday, 7th July 2012
Time: 4:30pm
Location: Oliver Twist Pub Zurich

Special Guests: We're expecting Ghassan Karame and Elli Androulaki from ETH Zurich to join us (time permitting) to talk about their recent paper about Bitcoin. [1]

See you all there!

Cheers,

Stefan Thomas
We Use Coins