Major Turkish Crypto Exchange Coinzo Shuts Down

Stanley Pierwszy

Oct 13, 2021, 2:44:48 PM10/13/21
to Bitcoin News Support

Coinzo, one of Turkey’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, is terminating its digital asset trading services. The platform said its website will remain online in the next six months to allow users to withdraw their holdings in cryptocurrency and Turkish fiat money.

Another of Turkey’s Crypto Exchanges Closes Amid Ankara’s ‘War’ on Cryptocurrency

Leading Turkish crypto exchange Coinzo announced on Monday it’s ending trading operations. The platform called on customers to withdraw their assets in Turkish lira and cryptocurrency without providing any particular reason for its decision to exit the market. In a notice published on its website, the company stated:

 We have decided to terminate our digital asset service provider (cryptocurrency platform) service.

The exchange emphasized that its website, Coinzo.com, will continue to be accessible for another six months, during which traders will be able to log in to their accounts and withdraw Turkish lira and cryptocurrencies. All features will be available except the purchase and sell options.

“Our support team will continue to provide solutions to our users’ problems during this process,” Coinzo added. It also assured that “all Turkish lira and crypto money assets belonging to our users are safe.” Cryptocurrency holdings that are below the minimum withdrawal limit will be credited to users’ accounts in Turkish lira within a week of the announcement.

Soure

https://bitcoin-tidings.com/major-turkish-crypto-exchange-coinzo-shuts-down