[ANN] CoinFest UK event April 8th-9th by CryptoBatesGroup

Ash Moran

Mar 18, 2016, 4:15:42 AM3/18/16
to Bitcoin Manchester, GeekUp, FSFE Manchester
Hi all

We’re not having a Bitcoin Manchester meetup in April. There’s something bigger going on at MadLab on April 8-9th: CoinFest UK.

http://coinfestuk.org/

Highlights include a number of speakers…

• Gary Broadfield: Bitcoin and The Law
• Hullcoin: How Blockchain technology can be applied for social good
• BitcoinRat: #bitworldtour Project
• Chris Jackson: Blockchain: the Strategic Risk to Banking
• Ronny Boesing (bit-x.com): The world first fully operational instant bitcoin to cash debitcard NanoCard
• Dan (eMunie): The eMunie System
• Chris (DNotes) : Global decentralized supplemental digital currency

… a screening of "Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It”, an international hangout with 3 confirmed speakers, and freebies, including badges, stickers, and pizza. For full details of all the activities, see the website link. Tickets are here:

https://coinfestuk.org/booktickets/

They also have a Meetup.com event you can join if you’re going (newly created so not many people have had chance to join this yet):

http://www.meetup.com/CoinFest-UK/events/229558691/

CoinFest UK is being organised by CryptoBatesGroup. We’re helping out with a few little things, but all the credit for organising goes to CryptoBates. CryptoBates run a number of projects, including Crypto Cloud Hosting, and accept possibly the longest list of cryptocurrencies of any hosting provider… including, of course, Bitcoin.

http://cryptobatesgroup.co.uk/
https://cryptocloudhosting.org/

Ash

--
Bitcoin Manchester
http://www.bitcoinmanchester.org.uk/

signature.asc

bigan...@googlemail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 4:58:55 AM3/28/16
to bitcoin-manchester, gee...@googlegroups.com, manch...@lists.fsfe.org
Just printed my ticket. Hope to see you guys there.