We’re not having a Bitcoin Manchester meetup in April. There’s something bigger going on at MadLab on April 8-9th: CoinFest UK.
Highlights include a number of speakers…
• Gary Broadfield: Bitcoin and The Law
• Hullcoin: How Blockchain technology can be applied for social good
• BitcoinRat: #bitworldtour Project
• Chris Jackson: Blockchain: the Strategic Risk to Banking
• Ronny Boesing (bit-x.com
): The world first fully operational instant bitcoin to cash debitcard NanoCard
• Dan (eMunie): The eMunie System
• Chris (DNotes) : Global decentralized supplemental digital currency
… a screening of "Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It”, an international hangout with 3 confirmed speakers, and freebies, including badges, stickers, and pizza. For full details of all the activities, see the website link. Tickets are here:
They also have a Meetup.com event you can join if you’re going (newly created so not many people have had chance to join this yet):
CoinFest UK is being organised by CryptoBatesGroup. We’re helping out with a few little things, but all the credit for organising goes to CryptoBates. CryptoBates run a number of projects, including Crypto Cloud Hosting, and accept possibly the longest list of cryptocurrencies of any hosting provider… including, of course, Bitcoin.
Organiser group email: he...@bitcoinmanchester.org.uk