Maintaining a new Blockchain

Elijah James

Jan 25, 2018, 4:11:19 AM1/25/18
to bitcoin-manchester
Hi, I invested a small amount of Bitcoin in creating my own Blockchain for a cryptocurrency I'm trying to design called "Kesefcoin". There is a limited supply-- 11 million-- and I have already mined some. What I want to do is maintain, and, even improve, the Blockchain that Kesefcoin runs on. So, I need: 1) a pool of miners-- hopefully which will spread via word-of-mouth (or, the Internet equivalent); and 2) advice on how the project could be improved. I'm looking to make a Facebook Page as well as a website, but, since it's early days, and I've only just started mining it myself, I thought I'd just wait a lil' while... Any questions or requests for instructions on how to mine feel free to write me!

Btw, I am willing to send 27 KSF to anyone who wants to obtain a Kesefcoin Wallet and start mining alongside me!

Ideally, in the long-run, I'd like to setup with a dedicated team to launch the crypto asset.

Thanks, Elijah.

Ilan E

Jan 25, 2018, 4:50:59 AM1/25/18
to bitcoin-m...@googlegroups.com
You need to get it listed on an exchange, then you will get many people mining it.

Kesef = money in Ivrit??

Good luck