[ANN] New website!

Ash Moran

Apr 1, 2016, 9:35:12 AM4/1/16
to Bitcoin Manchester
Hi folks

We have been working on a new website. The backstory to this is that when was travelling in SE Asia, he stopped in Hong Kong and met the people behind Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong. Their website is open source and they offered to us to fork the project on GitHub and make our own site. It has taken a bit of work to rebrand, but it seems now to be all working:

http://www.bitcoinmanchester.org.uk/

We’ve also added an event for CoinFest 2016, which you are all no doubt aware of. The new site is more flexible, and we will in time be able to distinguish between more types of content.

Hopefully we now have the new logo everywhere, so at last our branding should look consistent.

Please send us any feedback you have, especially if we made any mistakes, or you find bits that are just broken!

Best regards
Ash + Max

--
Bitcoin Manchester