Bitcoin Blockchain Workshop

irni eliana

Jul 3, 2017, 5:41:03 AM7/3/17
to bitcoin-manchester

Hello,
I am Irni from Lancaster University, currently doing a research related to trust in Bitcoin. I would like to invite any of the bitcoin/ blockchain experts to participate in this workshop.

Thanks

Best,
Irni

Workshop Participants Wanted

We invite participants to a workshop exploring people’s understanding of how blockchain works and how social trust could be built on top of blockchain protocol. Participants will work in pairs to perform some blockchain related tasks, while using a design toolkit prepared by us.

The workshop takes about 1 hour and will be followed by interviews.
Venue: Lancaster University

Those interested, please complete before  7 July 2017, the following pool to choose your available slot:

Participants are expected to have at least 2 years of experience in blockchain technology, for example, as expert users, technical bitcoin miners, blockchain developers, wallet, and technology, for developers.

As a token of appreciation, we will provide £10 Amazon voucher for your time and input into the workshop.

If you have any questions about this project please contact:
 Name                    : Irni Eliana Khairuddin (researcher)
Address                 : InfoLab21, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK
Telephone             : 07719014127
Email                     : i.khai...@lancaster.ac.uk

If have any concerns about this project please contact:
 Name                    : Dr. Corina Sas (supervisor)
Address                 : InfoLab21, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK
Telephone             : 01524 510318
Email                     : c....@lancaster.ac.uk