CoinTouch - Find friends of friends that trade bitcoins

Chris Beach

Feb 3, 2014, 7:48:49 AM2/3/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com
After much frustration with exchanges I built http://www.cointouch.com/ to find friends of friends that want to trade bit coins.

The site shows offers to buy and sell from within your extended social network. Prices are pegged to market prices (MtGox or CoinDesk), at your chosen spread, and thus automatically update every minute. There are no fees, no delays and no BS.

USD, GBP and EUR supported. Currently supports Facebook login. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. More altcoins also coming soon.

Any feedback, please drop me a tweet @cointouch

Thanks, and I hope you find the site useful

Bruce Wagner

Feb 3, 2014, 8:11:57 AM2/3/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com
Bravo, Chris!

Do you enjoy the NSA spying on you and your email?   Bitmessage is the new free open source totally private and secure messaging system which is changing messaging the same way Bitcoin is changing money.  Bitmessage replaces old-fashioned email and instant messaging with a secure totally encrypted peer-to-peer system.   Please use Bitmessage to send me a message...   My Bitmessage address is:   BM-NB5zbBQg239rVWnS1hXBrmLoVBXLmAwv    Learn about and get Bitmessage free here: http://v.gd/ZvCF8X

Only Love,

Bruce

+1 646-580-0022

Chris Beach

Mar 12, 2014, 3:08:20 PM3/12/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com
CoinTouch now prices all major altcoins.

Want to sell DOGE, or buy LTC? Don't pay exchange fees. Don't deal with strangers. Use CoinTouch to find friends of friends, and deal directly, fee-free:

https://www.cointouch.com/