This Bitcoin Discussion List

Bruce Wagner

Feb 23, 2014, 9:57:05 PM2/23/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com

Apparently, this is a spam-only list.   I'm unsubscribing now.

For a real bitcoin discussion that contains zero spam, and is moderated very well....

Daniel F

Feb 26, 2014, 11:03:02 PM2/26/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com, br...@brucewagner.com
on 02/23/2014 09:57 PM Bruce Wagner said the following:
> Apparently, this is a spam-only list. I'm unsubscribing now.

I have recently enabled moderation-by-default, so hopefully it will be
better now. I still plan to let through messages that seem to be
advertising legitimate new services, but will try to keep the stupid to
a minimum.

> For a real bitcoin discussion that contains zero spam, and is moderated
> very well....
>
> Join our mailing list for updates about bitcoin, join
> http://groups.google.com/group/bitcoinpeople

I have also subscribed to your list - because hey, the more the merrier.
Though it appears that most of the posts on your list are made by
yourself, they seem informative. :) I encourage you to cross-post
interesting bits.

Cheers!