BitcoinValues.net - The New Information Center for Bitcoin traders, buyers, sells

Jonas Chokun

Feb 5, 2014, 12:44:59 AM2/5/14
to bitcoin-d...@googlegroups.com
My brain got overheated trying to read highly technical articles about bitcoins. I couldn't find any articles discussing what is bitcoins, how to buy, sell, trade bitcoins, bitcoin calculator and other info about bitcoins that were readable to the non-technical person. In other words, where is the information for bitcoin lovers in laymen terms? That type of info was not available anywhere. As a results, I decided to learn, trade, buy bitcoins and learned as much as I can about bitcoin and created a blog with a lot of information about bitcoins the common person can understand. The site http://www.bitcoinvalues.net does just that.

Please visit the site and let me know what you guys think. I'm still uploading more info so It's not fully complete.