Installing TEMU in Ubuntu 16.04

Sazzadur Rahaman

Apr 1, 2017, 1:05:00 AM4/1/17
to BitBlaze User Discussion group
Hi All,

I was trying to install TEMU in my Ubuntu 16.04. It seems like TEMU requires gcc-3.4, which is pretty old and no longer maintained in ubuntu repositories.

I was wondering: (1) is there any new version of TEMU or similar dynamic analysis tool that can be installed in Ubuntu 16.04; (2) is there any hacks so that I can install TEMU in the current version; (3) Is there any platform where the current version of TEMU would work without these hustles.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Sazzadur Rahaman

Heng Yin