FuzzBall examples missing from CCC 2013

Shai Sarfaty

May 2, 2016, 12:57:05 PM5/2/16
to BitBlaze User Discussion group
hi,
i walk over the example folder and there is no examples like it was shown in the CCC 2013 such as the vortexwargame and also the decode and encode solution of how to do sections of SE so i could try on my own to do sectioning of multiple sections of SE like you have done with the PDF CVE. only was mentioned in the talk that it will require manual work but i see no example or documentation of that .

can you please upload the encode/decode with 2 SE example ? so we can understand the manual work that need to be done in a large scale code ?

thanks!