The Amazing Formula For Wealth Creation

1 view

Tony Deetlefs

Aug 20, 2006, 3:08:56 AM8/20/06
Dear Friend

I thought "The Amazing Formula For Wealth Creation" might be of interest to you.

This e-book is mind boggling and the Author - Dr. Hannes Dreyer - shares how he has
turned a 79 cents investment into more than R1 016 000 in less than 40 weeks by using
the Amazing Formula For Wealth Creation.

I know it sounds like one of those "just too good to be true stories" but I promise
you will kick yourself (and me) if you don`t just have a look.

Hannes is passionate to teach people to become Wealth Creators. He is sharing the most
amazing truths about building wealth and living a life of absolute abundance
in this incredible book.

He has done his doctoral thesis on "Applying the formula for Wealth Creation to
develop entrepreneurs and investors" and his masters on "Residential Property
as an Investment strategy".

As he himself says
"All the knowledge in the world is useless information if you cannot apply it".

Not only will he show you how he did it but he will show you a very practical
way how you can learn how to become a Wealth Creator Yourself without taking any risk.

His definition of a Wealth Creator is: A Wealth Creator is a person who knows how to
let his/her talents, time and money work for him/her, to create, preserves and transfer
wealth in order to have a life of abundance.

But I must warn you - he will tell you that you must take full responsibility for becoming
A Wealth Creator yourself.

There is no quick fix solution.

I would not send you this e-mail if I did not think that you can benefit from at
least reading the e-book.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Greetings
Tony Deetlefs

PS Read some of the success stories people are writing about this Amazing Formula and
how it has changed their life in the third chapter of the book.

PPS He has build a system to help you to achieve your goals and he will actually pay
you to learn how to become a wealth creator yourself - enjoy the third chapter in the book

Get it here http://www.tdenterprises.co.za/

I am serious about World Wide Web integrity. This referral service is designed to benefit,
not abuse the internet medium. If you feel your email has been misused you can choose a
way to take action!

Please forward an email to : mis...@tdenterprises.co.za

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060530063606W9r3VvF7