Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Introduction

1 visualizzazione
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

A.J. Harrison: E-Alert USA

da leggere,
18 dic 2002, 13:13:5118/12/02
Hello...

My name is A.J. Harrison and I am new to this group. I wanted to introduce
myself and let you know a little about my Corporation, E-Alert USA, The
National Emergency Notification System.

I am 46 years old and the CEO of E-Alert. We send Severe Weather Alerts,
Civil Emergency Messages, Child Abduction Alerts, National Attack Warnings,
and so much more, to Pagers, Cell Phones, and Desktop PC E-Mail. We serve
all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and The U.S. Virgin Islands.

We operate what is likely the most powerful E-Mail server in the country, if
not the world, and are able to send 1,300,000 alerts per minute. We are
based in Atlanta, Georgia. I invite you to visit our Website at
www.ealertusa.com and would welcome you to sign up for our services.

I am looking forward to some great discussions in the group, and hopefully
making some "weather friends".

Sincerely,

A.J. Harrison
President / CEO