How can I learn English through the Internet?

Tushar Samant

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

jpe...@app.cz writes:
>Hello friends,
>first of all, I should say, that I am not a teacher of English and
>my mother language is not English. I have only been learning English.
>But I would like to improve my very bad English through the Internet.
>At the same time I would not like to trouble somebody with my bad
>English.

This is much better English than most people on words-l. Come on in.

tushar

jpesta.A120

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Hello friends,
first of all, I should say, that I am not a teacher of English and
my mother language is not English. I have only been learning English.
But I would like to improve my very bad English through the Internet.
At the same time I would not like to trouble somebody with my bad
English. Therefore, I would like to be in correspondence with another
people, whose the problem with lerning English is the same as mine.
Can you help me with my search some advisable discussion forum
(electronic lists)?
Does anyone know another possibilities how to learn English
through the Internet?

Have a good time and thank you very much
for your answers.

--- Jiri Pesta, jpe...@app.cz ---

Bonnie M. Voigtlander

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

>On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, jpesta.A120 wrote:
>
>> English. Therefore, I would like to be in correspondence with another
>> people, whose the problem with lerning English is the same as mine.
>> Can you help me with my search some advisable discussion forum
>
>Stick around here. We put up with Tushar getting through his Virupsksha
>phase, and we can do it again.

What is Virupsksha?

Please do stick around! Your paragraph quoted above would be better
worded thus:

"... I would like to correspond with other people whose problems with
learning English are the same as mine. Can you help me with my
search for a good forum?"

--
bonniev -- twenty days until paradise
<ao...@yfn.ysu.edu> <bonn...@aol.com>

Anne Harwell Toal

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Tushar Samant

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

b...@netcom.com writes:
>Stick around here. We put up with Tushar getting through his Virupsksha
>phase, and we can do it again.

Why, Harwell Toal, is the original Toal getting suspicious of me again?

"The Grape that with his logic absolute
The seven and twenty jarring sects confute..."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

tushar

neelu...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2012, 12:50:34 AM12/5/12
Now a days english has become a most common language.I am learning english through videos like this one http://youtu.be/pBCF257vq-I Now a days internet has developed very much and learning english through internet is very interesting.